This walkthrough will help guide you through how to add Motivosity to your Microsoft Teams environment as a user. This integration will help set up a connector for you to easily give appreciations and share highlights in Motivosity directly through Microsoft Teams.
Please follow the steps to setup the Motivosity app in Microsoft Teams:
- First, head over to Microsoft Teams and select "Apps"
- Next, go ahead and search for "Motivosity"
- After searching for Motivosity, select the Motivosity tile on the right side.
- Next, select "Add"
- After you have added the connector, you will receive a message letting you know that you had successfully added Motivosity and how to use the connector.
- Now, when chatting with peers and others in Teams, you will be able to select the three dots here and select Motivosity
- After selecting Motivosity, you should now see the options to "Say Thanks" or "Add Highlight". You can now use these options to easily give appreciations in Motivosity directly through Microsoft Teams.
If you have any questions or run into nay trouble setting up this integration, please feel free to reach out to our amazing Support Team by submitting a ticket here.