How Do I Access the Org Chart Builder?
To access the Org Chart Builder, please do the following:
- Go to the "Insights" tab on the home page.
- Next, select 'Community and Team'
- Then select "Org Chart Builder"
How Do I Use the Org Chart Builder?
To get started using the Org Chart Builder, please do the following:
- First, you'll want to select "New Chart"
- Next, it is important to select who's team you'd like to see. You can look at any level of manager but if you really want to focus on a specific team, select the manager they will report to.
- You'll then see the current Org Chart in Motivosity
Forecasting is a great way to get an idea on what your team could potentially look like. We'll walk you through how to do that here:
- In the bottom right of the page you'll see a key
- Go ahead and select "Edit Labels" and put in the months or quarters you are forecasting for. Once you have done this, select "OK".
- After, select the single person icon while hovering over the person who will have a direct report.
- You can also select the three person icon while hovering over the person who will have multiple new hires in the same role.
- You will then add the details of the person who will be hired. This could include:
- Names of the people you already have identified to hire
- "TBH" To Be Hired after you do interviews
- Include an annual on monthly salary so you know the cost of the new hire
- You can customize his however you want.
Once you have completed your Org Chart design you can name it and select "Save".
From here, if you have any questions or if you are running into any trouble with the Org Chart Builder, please reach out to our amazing Support Team by submitting a ticket here.