Accessing the Org Chart Builder
- Go to the "Insights Tab" on the home page
- On the left under "Organization" select "Org Chart Builder"
Starting a New Org Chart
- Select "New Chart" on the top right side of the page
- Note: it is important to select who's team you'd like to see. You can look at any level of manager but if you really want to focus on a specific team, select the manager they will report to.
- You'll then see the current Org Chart in Motivosity
- On the bottom right of the page you'll see a key
- Select "Edit Labels" and put in the months or quarters you are forecasting for
- Select the single person button while hovering over the person who will have a direct report
- Select the three person button while hovering over the person who will have multiple new hires in the same role.
- Add the details of the person who will be hired. This could include:
- Names of the people you already have identified to hire
- "TBH" To Be Hired after you do interviews
- Include an annual on monthly salary so you know the cost of the new hire
- You can customize his however you want.
- After you have completed your OrgChart Design you can name it and save it.