Do you wake up in the morning singing, "All I do is win, win, win!"? Do you love being number one? Well, the Most Active list in Motivosity is just for you!
This article is intended to give a greater understanding of the Most Active list on the home page in Motivosity.
How are the Most Active rankings determined?
- The Most Active rank comes from a mix of activities in Motivosity such as: Taking surveys, giving appreciations, receiving appreciations, getting awards, adding a highlight, taking the personality test, updating bio, logging in, submitting feedback, doing a 1 on 1, etc. The most weighted is giving and receiving appreciations though. As you participate more in the platform you can watch your rank increase over time. #NumberOneHereWeCome
How often does the Most Active list refresh?
- The Most Active list will refresh once per day!
Can I filter the Most Active list?
- Is Carl the Yeti real? We would be amiss if you weren't able to filter the Most Active list! There are a few options here:
- Simply scroll to see the most active users within your company.
- You can also filter by the current month or year.
Please Note: If you ever need a refresher on how the Most Active List works, go ahead and hover over the 'i' icon in the lower-left corner. This will give you a few details on how the list functions!