The welcome email is a notification that you should have received from the admin in charge of the Motivosity account. You may ask your peers for more information on who the admins are.
I didn't receive a Welcome Email. What should I do?
- Check your junk / spam folder to see if you did receive the above email.
- If you don't see it there, not to worry! Your email is most likely your work email address - you can give that a shot on app.motivosity.com - If you try the right email address, it will automatically generate a one time code for you that you can use to sign in and set a passsword.
- If you don't see a callout for a confirmation code when you try on the sign-in screen, then you will need to confirm with your Motivosity Admin which email address was used for the invitation. If the incorrect address was used, your admin will be able to update that in our system.
- Once you've confirmed which email is being used with your admin, you can go back to step 2! Alternatively, you can also request a new password from that same page. Here is our help article on how to request a new password.
Are you an admin and need help resending the Welcome Email to users who have never logged in? Look no further!
1. Head to your Motivosity HomePage and click 'Insights'.
2. Head to 'Recognition' and click 'Engagement'.
3. Click 'Invite These Users'.
Please reach out to our amazing Motivosity Support Team by submitting a ticket here.