If you are having any trouble signing in to Motivosity because of an error, you forgot your password, or if you are locked out, we have you covered!
I've never logged into Motivosity before. How do I get a Welcome email or Invite link?
- Follow the instructions in this article.
I entered my work email and password, and could not log in.
Your company may be using Single-Sign-On. Before proceeding, confirm with your Motivosity Admin where you should log in.
- Ask if you should be using the direct Motivosity login screen (app.motivosity.com) or a custom login screen ([YOUR-COMPANY].motivosity.com)
- Confirm the work email you should be using for login (you may have an email alias as your username in Motivosity).
If you have confirmed your sign-in mechanism and email address, and still can't log in, here are more things to try.
My company uses Single-Sign-On, and my password doesn't work.
- Go to [YOUR-COMPANY].motivosity.com.
- Find the "Forgot Password" or "Reset Password" link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
My company uses the direct Motivosity Login, and my password doesn't work.
- Go to app.motivosity.com.
- Select "Forgot Password"
- Enter in your work email
- Select "Send Email"
- Check your email for a link to choose a new password and sign-in to Motivosity.
I tried to reset my password and did not receive a confirmation email
- Confirm the email you entered is the same as your user profile in Motivosity.
- Ask if your environment is setup for Single-Sign-On (SSO).
- Check your spam folder
- Try again later (or wait) - It may take a few minutes for a reset email to be received.
I got a password reset email, but it says my link doesn't work or is expired.
- Password reset emails are intended to be used one time, and do expire.
- The email includes a direct password reset link. Try cutting and pasting that link into your web browser directly.
- If that doesn't work, follow the same process as before to request a new password reset link
Note: Our policy is to never change user data, this is up to the customer, and your Motivosity administrator will be able to help with this. You may know who this is off the top of your head or your manager and peers likely know who it is.
If you're still having trouble, you can also reach out to Motivosity Support by clicking the 'Create new ticket' button in the top right, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you connect with your Motivosity admin.