To resume a previous 1 on 1, go ahead and do the following:
- If you selected "Save and Resume Later" on a previous 1 on 1, a "Resume" icon will appear next to that direct report. If you would like to resume that 1 on 1, go ahead and select the direct report.
- Once the direct report is selected, the 1 on 1 has now resumed
- You can now go ahead and navigate through the 1 on 1 as normal and add in agenda item and notes as needed
- To finish the 1 on 1 meeting, you can do one of the following:
- Select "Skip This Meeting" if you would like to skip this meeting and wait for the next recurring meeting
- Select "Save and Resume Later" if you would like to save the current meeting and resume at a later time
- Select "Save and End" if you would like to end the current meeting
Tips & Tricks: If you need to add a quick note, agenda item, or priority, go ahead and select the blue plus button on your direct reports profile picture. You'll see a drop-down with "quick-add" options to add any of these items to your next 1 on 1 meeting.