Org Chart Builder
Modified on: Fri, 9 Oct, 2020 at 10:49 AM
Accessing the Org Chart Builder
- Go to the "Insights Tab" on the home page
- Then select 'Community and Team'
- Then select "Org Chart Builder"
Starting a New Org Chart
- Select "New Chart" on the top right side of the page
- Note: it is important to select who's team you'd like to see. You can look at any level of manager but if you really want to focus on a specific team, select the manager they will report to.
- You'll then see the current Org Chart in Motivosity
- On the bottom right of the page you'll see a key
- Select "Edit Labels" and put in the months or quarters you are forecasting for
- Select the single person button while hovering over the person who will have a direct report
- Select the three person button while hovering over the person who will have multiple new hires in the same role.
- Add the details of the person who will be hired. This could include:
- Names of the people you already have identified to hire
- "TBH" To Be Hired after you do interviews
- Include an annual on monthly salary so you know the cost of the new hire
- You can customize his however you want.
- After you have completed your OrgChart Design you can name it and save it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.