Have questions or are you wondering how to integrate Motivosity with Microsoft Teams? We're here to help! The Motivosity Microsoft Teams Connector, you will be able to see all the Appreciations, Highlights, Awards, and Announcements shared in Motivosity post to a specific channel of your choice. Your users will also be able to share Appreciations and Highlights directly from Microsoft Teams with a simple "@" command as well.
Adding Motivosity as a Connector in MS Teams
- First, in Microsoft Teams, find and select the "Apps" icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Next, you'll want to search for "Motivosity" in the search bar in the upper left corner. Once you have found the Motivosity app, you can select 'Add to a Team'.
Please Note: If you are unable to find the 'Motivosity' connector you will need to allow 3rd party apps in your Teams Admin Center and change your app permission rule. you'll select the channel you want it to sync to.
- After, you have select "Add to a Team" you can now select which team you would like to add the connector too. Once you have selected a channel, go ahead and select "Set up a connector".
- After you have set up the connector to your channel, another pop-up modal will emerge to configure the Motivosity app.
Please Note: You will be required to sign in as a Motivosity Admin to see this screen. Once signed in click 'OK' then 'Save'.
- Once the configuration is done saving, a message will show up at the top of the channel you added the connector to letting you know that everything was setup correctly!
What Should I Expect Now?
Posts From Motivosity in Teams:
- After you have configured the Motivosity Teams Connector, you should now be able to see the feed populating on this channel with all posts created by a users in Motivosity via Appreciations, Highlights, Announcements and Award! Here are a few examples of what these posts will look like:
Using the "@" Command to Give Appreciations and Share Highlights
- To Give and Appreciation or Share a Highlight from Teams, simply put '@Motivosity' when you start a new conversation, and select enter.
- You can then select the options to "Say Thanks" or "Add a Highlight". After you select either of these options a new modal will appear for you to fill out the needed information just as you would see in Motivosity from a browser.
- If you'd like to comment on a post that you see from Motivosity, you can use the 'View in Motivosity' icon in the channel located at the bottom of every post.
If you have any questions or trouble with the Motivosity Microsoft Teams Connector, please feel free to reach out to our amazing Support Team by submitting a ticket here.